21 Questions Game To Ask a Girl
Whether you’ve known her for a long time or just met, you’ll constantly have interesting questions to ask her. Asking the appropriate questions can help you learn more about her, build a bond, lighten the mood, and even demonstrate your interest in her.
Women find romance, listening abilities, and comedy quite attractive, and you can demonstrate these qualities to them with questions. And if you’re stuck for words, these 21 questions can help you create a pleasant, intriguing conversation with any girl in your life.
21 questions game to ask a girl
If you only remember one set of questions, make it this one.
These are the most delicate questions to ask a girl we’ve tried and tested.
1. What are you now most passionate about? Have you ever been talking to someone and said something that had their entire face light up with delight?
You’ve probably come across a subject they’re passionate about. People enjoy discussing their interests.
When you’re the one who gets her talking about her favorite things, she’ll always associate those pleasant feelings with you. You don’t need me to explain why that’s a good thing, do you?
2. If you could change your future five years ago, what would you change?
This is a good question since it reveals how much she concentrates on the past.
3. Have you traveled extensively (or did you wish to)?
For two reasons, this is an excellent question:
- If you like to travel, you’ll quickly realize how compatible you are in that department and know how to orient your future chats with her. You’ll have many topics to choose from if you’re both well-traveled.
- If she hasn’t traveled much but wishes to, you can be her own worldwide mystery man. If she isn’t interested, don’t bring up the subject again.
4. Have you heard anything about [recent news events]? What are your thoughts?
This question should be in your locker for each conversation, not just those with women.
It’s ideal for when the tank runs dry, or she’s shy. It also demonstrates that you’re worldly and gets to learn about her views on various issues.
This will either help you strengthen your relationship or swiftly reveal that you are not compatible (also a good thing, by the way).
5. What was your most recent bizarre adventure? Do you want to know how adventurous she is? Pose this query.
The more daring she is, the more direct your communication can be and the faster you can advance your connection. On the other hand, if she is more conservative, you should proceed with caution.
6. What is your favorite season, and why?
This allows you to identify common ground and become closer to her by better understanding her.
It also allows you to incorporate some lighthearted taunting later if she complains about being hot or chilly.
7. Do you want to do [what she’s focusing on now for school/work] forever?
In a nutshell, ambition. If she’s happy with her regular 9-5 work, it’s generally best to keep the empire-building talk to a minimum.
If she dreams of curing cancer, don’t expect her to be interested in you if your ambitions don’t extend beyond beating the next level in Halo.
8. What is your most significant relationship deal-breaker?
Do you agree with her final deal-breaker? This inquiry also makes her wonder what it would be like to have a relationship with you.
This seems like a decent time to bring it up. Attracting women without faking, lying, or pretending to be someone else is the secret to making great connections with them.
In short, you must stop behaving like an attractive man and start acting like one. To do so, you must learn to be brutal and honest and to define and enforce boundaries with women.
9. What was your favorite aspect of your childhood home?
This is a tremendous general question for gaining her trust.
If she wants to have her own family eventually, it may give you some insight into where she wants to raise it.
10. If you knew it was your last day on Earth, what activities would you choose to participate in?
This is an amusing question. You’ll learn what’s at the top of her bucket list.
Who knows, maybe you’re the guy who can make it happen for her.
11. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Getting to know a woman’s hobbies is an essential part of making a connection with her. And, let’s face it, practically everyone enjoys watching movies.
I like to put this in as a lighter question to break up a serious topic that has run its course.
12. What are you most pleased with?
The response to this question will reveal the most significant event in her life. This is an excellent opportunity to discuss how you relate to it (if you can).
13. Do you have any hidden abilities?
The more you discover about her that others don’t, the closer she’ll feel to you.
14. What is your most outlandish fantasy?
This is an excellent flirtatious question. It creates sexual tension and opens up many fun roleplay options for you to explore with her.
15. Is there anything you used to like doing but have since abandoned?
I enjoy asking this question to anybody (not just girls) because it can rekindle someone’s passion or pastime that they may have forgotten about or let slide away.
Also, if she takes that thing up again, she’ll remember you every time.
16. How did you act as a child? Was she a reader? Cheerleader? Complete jerk?
Her response can take you to various places for a pleasant conversation. Would she have been your arch-enemy? Make a joke about it.
17. What is an essential item in your life?
You’ll discover what she cherishes the most in the world. While you shouldn’t judge her entire personality based on one question, if it’s a physical object, you know she’s more materialistic than other girls.
If it’s her cat, you can tell she adores animals. You get the picture.
18. How would you describe the perfect evening out on the town?
It’s all about donning your double agent hat in this one. Her response to this question can help you plan dates with her.
Don’t schedule the special day she suggests the next time you hang together because it’s far too obvious. But if she says a picnic in the park, keep skydiving in your back pocket for the time being.
19. Then what is the best advice you’ve ever received?
This question appeals to me for several reasons:
- You’ll almost certainly discover something new that will be useful in your life.
- It gives you an idea of how thoughtful she is and how open she is to receiving advice from others.
20. What city would you live in if you could live anywhere in the world?
Where you reside has a significant impact on the life you lead. Her response to this question will reveal how content she is with her current residence and her ideal type of environment.
Is it compatible with yours? Make sure to share yours. When you talk about the future with a female, she is forced to imagine you in her future. Isn’t that a cool trick?
21. How do you believe your closest friends would characterize you?
This gives you a sense of her role in her closest friendship group and her opinion of her personality.
You can use her responses as fodder for a lot of humorous teasing.
10 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
By asking a girl personal questions, you can get to know her on a level many guys have never experienced.
- What would your new first name be if you could?
- Do you have a close relationship with your family?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What would be your one offense if there were no consequences?
- Would you date a man who has been divorced from his wife?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone?
- Have you ever been fascinated with someone?
- Would you date a man who doesn’t have any money?
- What is the most challenging thing you’ve had to overcome in your life?
- What is your ideal job?
The rise of technology and human interconnection has resulted in an increased sense of emotional separation, particularly when it comes to forging connections.
Despite technological advancements, one thing stays constant. A meaningful connection is required to create a strong relationship.
What are the most important questions to ask a girl as you get to know her?
The ideal questions to ask early on lead to other conversation topics.
To put it another way, ask open-ended questions like these:
- Where were you raised?
- What and why did you study in college?
- How is your family?
- How would you describe your friends?
- What is your greatest life passion?
To summarise, be present and show genuine interest in her.
Listen carefully and ask open-ended questions. Remember to include your own stories as well. You don’t want the discussion to sound like an interview.